Sound Testing Services
APT Sound Testing Services
APT Sound Testing Services provide UKAS accredited sound testing for
London and the whole of the UK as required by Approved Document E of the Building Regulations.
We undertake sound testing on all types of residential buildings and
commercial buildings. We also undertake sound testing on schools and
buildings containing rooms for residential purposes.
Our team of experienced sound test engineers are dedicated to giving our customers the best quality of service and offer acoustic design advice where possible, to help our clients achieve the required acoustic results to pass the sound testing and attain building completion. We can also undertake ‘in house’ UKAS accredited air tightness testing and sound testing in one seamless package, lowering costs and negating coordination issues.
Our Sound Testing Services include:
• Fully Accredited – we are one of the few companies that is UKAS accredited for both air and sound testing, so you can rest assured our reports will be accepted by building control.
• Fast response - we can usually get to your project within one working week, sometimes faster if it’s an emergency.
• Acoustic remedial advice - if your development fails any of the tests we can offer a remedial acoustic solution to help you achieve compliance.
• Quick results - sound testing is arranged around your build schedule and you will receive an immediate indication of test performance on site.
• Electronic reportage – all or reports are sent electronically so you can send it straight to building control for immediate sign off - no snail mail with us.
• One stop solution for Parts E & L - A complete compliance UKAS accredited solution for both sound testing and air tightness testing to lower costs and negate coordination issues
We are UKAS accredited to carry out Sound Testing
» Houses and flats in compliance with Part E of the Building Regulations.
» Houses & Flats in compliance with the Code for Sustainable Homes.
» Classrooms within schools in compliance with BB93.
» All commercial buildings in compliance with BREEAM.
We also carry out carryout noise surveys to comply with the following:
» Noise Surveys BS8233 for Planning Applications.
» Background Noise Surveys for Air Conditioning Plant BS4142
» Industrial Noise Surveys
If you are unsure of your buildings acoustic design and/or you require sound testing contact APT Sound Testing at: email@example.com. We can then advise on all types of acoustic design, whether it's accomplished during initial construction or during a refurbishment/renovation project.
We have the technical experience to help identify and rectify your soundproofing or noise control problem, and/or you would like more information in regards to sound testing please follow our blog at: http://soundtestinguk.blogspot.co.uk or contact or visit our website at: www.aptsoundtesting.co.uk
Contact APT Sound Testing Services
Please feel free to contact APT Sound Testing on 01525 303905 or our London Office 0203 667 2650 to discuss your project and how we can help with your acoustic consultancy and sound testing requirements.
APT Sound Testing Services
Head Office: Sayells Farm, 7 Harlington Road, Upper Sundon, Bedfordshire, LU3 3PE